Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good Mommy Blogs are authored by women with no children.

I'm convinced that no "real" mommy has the time to be witty, creative and informative (at least not all at the same time!) I can't believe that it has been almost 4 months since my last confession -- I mean blog post. Whoops!
At the beginning of the year I made the far-overreaching goal of a daily post. Then, I thought that maybe once a week would work for me. Now, here it is 3 1/2 months later with 2 jobs, a house on the market and an impending move back East and I am just now finding the time at 2 a.m. to bitch and moan about how little time I have to write. Hmmm....the BP Oil Fiasco, famine, war, global warming and Amy doesn't have time to write. These are the struggles of the century.

I'm going to try to go to bed, secure in the fact that I am too busy to write because I am too busy enjoying Jack.

No promises, but I'm shooting for another post tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment