Monday, November 16, 2009

Jack's big day in the snow


Jack decided yesterday that snow is not so bad after all...
A cool new sled made all of the difference! We got about 10 minutes of racing around the front yard before Rob took a turn a little too fast and Jack face planted in the snow...that wouldn't have been so bad except when we got him out of the sled I decided to get a few more beauty shots with the camera and I plopped him down in the snow and then he started to cry. I'm not sure if this makes me a bad mommy, but I kept clicking the shutter to make sure that I got enough photos before a total meltdown. To my credit, the photos turned out just fine and I then scooped him up to get him inside to warm up. To me, that's the best part of all of this cold weather -- I get a lot of extra snuggle time with Jack, curled up under a pile of blankets.
Happiness is...

No comments:

Post a Comment