Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Had you told me 2 years ago...


Had you told me 2 years ago that I would be spending my
morning at the library singing songs and shaking rattling
eggs and bouncing a kid on my lap with 20 other moms and
babies, I would have burst out laughing. But, that's what we
did today. It's called Bookbabies. It was so cute that it
would have made a weaker mommy weep. 30 minutes of
reading books aloud mixed up with nursery rhymes and
cute little made-up songs. 30 more minutes of socializing
for the babies and the moms. There were 6 moms from our
playgroup in attendance so we got to meet them and their
munchkins. Pictured above is Jack playing with his new
friend, Liam. Right after this photo was taken, Jack leaned
over and started petting Liam on the head. We'll do this
every Tuesday until they kick us out. So fun. So silly. Who
woulda thunk??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment