Sunday, October 4, 2009

Daddy is so pleased...


Rob is just so pleased. Jack is checking out the game. Even if it is the Broncos and not the Rams. I'm sure that his interest has nothing to do with the motion and the fun colors and the flashing lights and the clapping and the yelling. I'm sure that Jack is quite interested in all of the finer points of the game and just can't wait to spend each and every Sunday afternoon (and Monday night and Thursday night and sometimes Saturdays) happily zoning out on the couch with Daddy. Eating nachos and drinking milk. Fun, fun, fun!

Speaking of clapping -- Jack learned how to do it this weekend. He does it A LOT! In restaurants, at Home Depot, in the car, in his play yard, in the tub, while eating dinner and probably in his sleep if he can figure out how to stay asleep while clapping. Cute trick. I'm going to see if I can morph this new skill into Pat-a-cake. I've got lofty goals this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment