Saturday, February 20, 2010

A short list of words that have infiltrated my daily vocabulary

Before I was a parent, I can't remember if I ever used any of the words on this list. Now, they all make an appearance at least once a day.
  1. Poop
  2. Lactate and/or Nursing
  3. "Oink!" (I make a lot of animal noises. How does a bunny "go," anyways?)
  4. Binky
  5. "Nite, nite." (I know this is technically two words, but it's the same word repeated twice, so cut me some slack!)
  6. "-ie" added to any noun (as in doggie, birdie, froggie, poopie, blankie)
  7. Mommy (I refer to myself in the third person a lot...)
  8. Daddy (I catch myself forgetting to call Rob by his name a lot...)
  9. Snot (we see a lot of this around here...)
  10. Boogers (we get a lot of these too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment