Monday, August 10, 2009

Jack tries to escape and other amazing adventures


So this is what I am dealing with all day...

I put him down in one spot and then, before I know it,
he is somewhere else. In the span of 5 minutes this
morning he was under the dining room table, climbing
the entertainment center, trying to pull up using the dog
for leverage, chewing on the floor mat in the photo above
and banging on the front door (to be let out? Who knows?!)

A lovely morning nap followed by a few hours at the park
where (I am pretty sure) no foreign bodies made it into his
mouth. But, there was a near-miss with a ladybug...

***Foul language alert -- not for the faint-of-heart***
While at the park, two boys who couldn't have been older than
7 or 8 passed us on the path and one of them asked me, and I
quote, if I liked big dicks. Imagine my shock and horror! I didn't
have a witty comeback -- my sarcasm is usually lost on the under
12 set -- and I'm sure my mouth was hanging open as they both
ran away, giggling their butts off. This got me thinking that I would
like to exchange Jack for a nice, well-mannered little girl. Or,
perhaps I could lock him in the house until he is 25. Or Super Glue
his mouth shut? Any other ideas? Maybe I'll just stick with good
parenting...

No comments:

Post a Comment