Sunday, August 30, 2009

Things I Learned on My Summer Vacation by Jack Siders


  1. TV is better than books. Doesn't taste as good, though. You don't get to watch TV on vacation. You get to watch Grandparents. That's better than TV.
  2. Meatballs are yummy.
  3. Boobs are useful in many ways, but especially useful on plane rides.
  4. Crawling is WAY easier in big suburban houses than it is in small, cramped city abodes.
  5. No pets means no giant fur tumbleweeds to pick up and put in my mouth (a lesson for Mommy!)
  6. Traveling is no big deal when Mommy packs everything I own into one small bag.
  7. Most people on airplanes are nice to babies. Even when we cry.
  8. Flying direct is for babies. Big boys make connections. Even if they almost "lost" my stroller, and by "lost" I mean "sent it to Miami."
  9. We get better seats on the plane when Mommy looks wan and frantic and begs the gate attendant for mercy. Yay Mommy!
  10. Visiting family can be exhausting but I hope we get to go to it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment