Friday, September 11, 2009

Child Welfare might be looking for me...


I think that Child Welfare might be looking for me -- just this week, Jack has cracked his forehead on the corner of his dresser, tumbled on a tile floor at the mall (no visible marks or bruises), banged his upper lip into the edge of the coffee table and nearly gone sailing off of the changing table. The kid is going to be a walking bruise before he can actually walk! He seems to have no concept of spatial relations, no recollection that he needs to always have one arm on something to steady himself and no memory of things that "go bonk." He refuses to let me put ice on anything that is swelling and doesn't seem to hear the word "no." I think I'll be off to the Office Max to purchase an extra-large roll of bubble wrap to either protect him or our stuff. Jack's smaller. He will be easier to wrap!

1 comment:

  1. I am still a big klutz and I can even stand on my own two feet (sometimes). Have you guys agreed on a plan for the sleeping problem yet? :)

    ReplyDelete