Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crawling is for babies


So, we got about 3 days of crawling and now Jack
is pulling himself up on anything and everything.
The coffee table, the dog, my t-shirt, whatever.
I'm just not prepared for this yet. I thought I would
have at least a month or two to get used to the idea
of him scooting around before he got the idea into
his head that standing and walking were WAAAAY
more fun than kneeling on the ground. Along with
his new found obsession comes more bumps and
bruises and his face has met the carpet more times
this weekend than I would care to report. I'm not
sure how much longer "mommy kisses" will be the
appropriate first aid for Jack's escapades...
In other news, Jack's Noni (Grandma Suzanne)
arrived today (late flying in due to imaginary
thunderstorms) and won't be able to fill her hug
quota until tomorrow morning since Jack had eaten,
soaked in the tub and went down for the count at 7.
Poor Noni.

No comments:

Post a Comment