Monday, January 18, 2010

Things that Jack would say (if he knew more than 2 words)


Here are a few things that Jack would like to say aloud if he were able:

  • I didn't bite you -- I only nibbled!
  • Why are you trying to feed me that? Would you eat it? Ha! I didn't think so!
  • I don't need a nap. I'm fine. Naps are for babies. I'll go to bed early. Really, I will.
  • No. I don't want to. (This is an all-purpose statement.)
  • Where are you going? Why are you leaving me here all by myself? Don't you love me anymore?
  • I think we should get rid of all of the furniture and get a big trampoline instead.
  • I think we should get another cat. Lots of cats, actually. I love cats.
  • You don't need to buckle me in here -- I'll sit still. Really, I will.
  • Read that one again. Now, read it again. And again. And again.
  • You're so pretty! (I'm putting that one in just to make me feel better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment