Friday, January 1, 2010

The Year of 365 Posts

I
2010. We're not out whooping it up. Not that we ever really whooped it up on New Year's Eve, but if you add up the exorbitant price of babysitting, the over-priced and mediocre food at holiday time in restaurants and the very real dangers of being thrown up on in a bar or being hit by some amateur out on the road and you end up with a quiet evening at home. Jack was asleep by 7 and Rob and I caught up on some much needed t.v. viewing. I'm not too broken up about it. There will be other nights for excitement.
Based on this post's title, you can assume that my New Year's Resolution is to post everyday of this year. Rain, sleet, snow, hail -- nothing can stop me. Short of a major earthquake, I'll do my very best to keep you so "in the know" that you will probably be telling me to stop the flow of information somewhere in mid-February. You may not have asked for it, but here it is: 365 days in the life of Jack Siders (and mom and dad, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment